Powerex® Medical Zone Valve Boxes and Ball Valves
Powerex Zone Valve Boxes are configured vertically to maximize wall space and can include up to 8 ball valves per box. Valve sizes range from ½” to 2”.
Zone Valve Boxes are available with optional EZ Backfeed™ EZ Find Zone Valve Boxes with the transducer located with the box. This provides a safe, fast method for backfeeding medical gases without shutting down the gas supply or disrupting patients. It also provides for an easy-to-locate and test location for transducers.
All ball valves and plumbing are cleaned for use with oxygen in accordance with GCA G-4.1.
The following products can not be added to the quote cart, To order these products please call 727-835-0662 to speak with an mdi representative.
- Forged brass (not cast), full port ball valves.
- Ability to plumb left to right or right to left – dual gauge ports.
- Type K copper extensions and locking handles.
- Working pressure rating of 600 psi WOG (29in/Hg vacuum).
- Plastic insulators to prevent galvanic corrosion.
- Three piece in-line repairable valves.